Soul Seeker Sisterhood
Jennifer Serenity and Heather Hanson
Co-Founders & Co-Directors
Discover your highest self to lift the vibration of the planet
- To empower the planet by empowering women to find their higher self and fulfill their higher purpose
- Jennifer Serenity and Heather Hansen, co-founder and co-directors.
- Be authentic, succinct, grow their group of sisters and sisterhood
- The first time we have had two guests
- Where did you start blooming with your passion?
- Heather, goes back into when she was in the womb. Her Mom was doing a process called rebirthing. She has been around spirituality since she was born.
- Jennifer felt out of place when she was little, and was a seeker of higher wisdom and liked older people. She got into a lot of trouble. She turned her power into passion which is to help people and turn control into being a good listener.
- Heather had rebellion about what she was brought up with. Where did you go with that rebellion? She fell into a mainstream mindset. She went with the culture. She paired up with friends that had the normal parents. She had a foot in it but didn’t embody it.
- She used the tools when things got hard. She would abandon them and then go back to them time and time again.
- Jennifer, as a child your parents thought you were meddling. How did you bridge the gap between what people thought and when you wanted to help?
- When she was a child she was trying to bring out her genius. It was when she became an adult that it was when she could get coached to see how her controlling behaviors were getting in the way of her dreams.
- She suffers from OCD. She reached out to her Mom Cathy, who was a relationship coach. She wanted to transform like her mom did. Laura Doyle helped her transform.
- What are some tips to transform from control issues?
- She would love to touch upon self care. She can only control herself. She discovered this when she had a child.
- Why don’t you try skills on your kids? Trying this on her kids is what she did. She had to reimagine what self care was. It is the #1 thing to take care of yourself before your children. You have to take good care of yourself.
- Heather is adulting and uses these tools for physical and mental healing from when she was a child. It felt like coming home. There was a fear that she wouldn’t be accepted. She felt she wouldn’t be attractive to a man. She felt she wouldn’t be accepted. She thought, I am not going away again. She had to stay authentic and true to herself despite the risk of losing someone she loves.
- What event happened to make you realize that there was more to you? Did you know you were holding yourself back? When hard things happen, it makes you realize. She was not surrounded by spiritual people so she didn’t notice. She needed to meet some new people.
- In order to go up, you have to give up. Give up old thinking and patterns and sometimes, it means giving up people.
- What brought the two of you together? Heather has a book club she has been running. When COVID hit, they couldn’t meet anymore and she was pregnant. She had a Mom’s group as well. She met Jennifer and things aligned. COVID allowed them to have more sisters and she had great ideas. They just clicked. They realized that they were supposed to do more in the world. The astrologer came in and read the stars and told them what their divine purpose was. They were to be a healing force in the world. Jennifer said, “I can help you!” We became business partners!
- Jennifer, when you came into this group, what attracted you to the sisterhood? She was scrolling Facebook and saw Heather and she wanted to be like her! They friended on Facebook and she was creating a membership website on her own and working with women and coaching them as well. What she found in her own work is that there was a missing link. She didn’t want to do this alone. She needed Heather. She dismantled her business and she friended Heather and it was a natural fit. Jennifer resonated with Heather. They both found out that they both did Landmark Education and they both are very close to their Moms. She respected that about her. She wanted to be shining and glowing.
- You joined the forces and you said the word mission. What is it? It is more than a book club now. We are turning pain into passion. We provide meaningful connections for a spiritual and educational mission. Women don’t know they have a purpose. They are a source to create abundance that enhances all walks of life.
- The book club will be a foundation and important.
- The astrologer answered it for us. We are centered around community which is why the book club works. There is accountability with the book club.
- If we were to have a jeanie and have three wishes and what is the vision? Dena wants to give an opportunity to our audience.
- What is your award you want to receive when you are older? A global award for women empowerment. A humanitarian lifetime achievement award.
- Women have been suppressed for thousands of years. We have a female vice president. Let’s empower one another.
- The end picture is that we founded a counsel. They have been training to help women in a virtual world. They teach them the minutia to help them get their passion out into the world. It is a safe sanctuary to shine your light safely in the world. Uplifting women to come into their soul’s purpose.
- What are your parting words?
- The book club is free. They read one every month. They go deep into the books and have workshops.
- They have a podcast, youtube channel and website. They have a membership program that will help them read books in a new way! They will give you the tools to become successful learners and growers!