Let’s Talk About Money!
In this episode, Jennifer Jost, speaker, money coach and wealth manager teaches you how to move from scarcity to abundance!
Episode Highlights With Jennifer Jost
• How she inspires women in a male dominated industry
• How to build relationships around money
• How to avoid money and addiction
• Sharing stories of resilience and bouncing back
• Jennifer’s personal journey from grief to reclaiming life
• How to find “your people”
• How to access the power and capability inside you
• How to honor pain and befriend pain
• In order to have love for others, you must love yourself first
• How to be vulnerable in front of people
• How to be worthy of joy, happiness and wealth
• Come from love and not anger
• The self critic disrupts all progress
• Learn the tools to deal with emotions when they arise
• Be aware of your flaws and be okay with them
• Learn how to do mirror work and learn to love yourself
• If you don’t feel worthy, your wealth will never grow!
• Don’t get caught up in Society’s “should’s”
• Ask someone smarter than you-Get a coach!
• What do you want to be? 3 years? 5 years?
• Your job is to open up and SLOW DOWN
• Use the word spending plan not budget!
• Jennifer reaches people by being authentic and vulnerable
• Write down 100 things you love about yourself
• Spend money on yourself to retrain your brain
• Rid of thoughts that don’t serve you anymore
• Learn about a CDFA-Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
• Fall in love with your money
Resources We Mention
Wine, Women and Wealth Meetup Group
Complimentary break-through session with Promo Code: iSoulify
Jump Start Special $497
She supports giving money back to #hersmile Nonprofit